Author Topic: WHR-G125 loosing itīs config when unplugged.  (Read 12625 times)

robmir

• Calf
WHR-G125 loosing itīs config when unplugged.
« on: October 11, 2008, 10:40:33 PM »

Since I bought last year this AirStation, it has been unused because everytime I set it, once itīs unplugged itīs setup  goes right away to itīs default configuration as It came from the box.

I am tired of see it wasted so does anybody got any sugestion ?

It has the 1.46 firmware and today I just reinstalled it just in case.

ScottP

• Tatanka
Re: WHR-G125 loosing itīs config when unplugged.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 08:57:51 AM »

The router should retain its firmware settings when power cycled.  Only pressing the reset button on the router should cause the settings to be cleared.  It's possible there is a problem with the flashROM chip that contains this setting info on your router.

If you already tried fresh firmware and the problem persists, then please call the helpdesk at (866) 752-6210 to set up an RMA replacement.

robmir

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 11:04:01 PM »

Well, so far after the fresh firmware loading, the router has been working fine. I have unplugged it several times and it keeps the setup.

The firmware has the same version as the one it replaced, so I guess the former was corrupted.

Thanks for the help

faarigia

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 05:04:23 AM »
Go to ww.buffalotech.com => United States => Support => Downloads => Archive Site => WLI2-USB2-G54, the drivers will work for Win98SE, NT, 2000, ME, XP.
Pass your pass4sure.co.uk itil and testking exams security+ book try by using our guaranteed olivet i