Author Topic: LS-CH1.0TL Bittorrent downloading problem  (Read 2919 times)

jayan

• Calf
LS-CH1.0TL Bittorrent downloading problem
« on: February 02, 2011, 08:30:27 AM »

I recently bought a Buffalo LinkStation 1TB and tried using the inbuilt bittorent client. I set the torrent client up using the buffalo web interface, opened the torrent manager and added torrents. The torrents successfully got a connection and started downloading. However, when i go to the Share folder, there is a newly made "bittorrent" folder, with two subfolders "_torrent_files" & "_active", but there is nothing in either of them. So i dont understand where are my downloaded torrents going? Any help would be apprieciated, my set up is as follows....

Buffalo Live LinkStation 1TB on version 1.37 firmware - connected to - Netgear WNR2000-V2

BuffaloLS

• Calf
Re: LS-CH1.0TL Bittorrent downloading problem
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 08:39:37 AM »

May be the torrent download is not complete. It should have worked according to your description. I too have a LInkStation and it works and opens file in a way you expected to open.

jayan

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 08:43:24 AM »

Hello, the torrent says 100% complete - then it starts seeding. Also i always thought that as soon as you start the download, a new folder which includes the files (which are being downloaded) are typically stored in the Bittorrent folder and can be browsed, but in this case, there is nothing in the bittorrent folder. I am soo confused.

Thanks for your quick response.

jayan

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 08:47:18 AM »

Dont worry about it noww, i sorted it out, did a quick factory settings reset then set the torrent client up again, loaded a torrent in the client and it worked! I can see the files in the torrent downloads folder, just as it should be.

Thanks,