Author Topic: Re: BitTorrent Download Manager problems after update to 1.31  (Read 8852 times)

bnbt

• Calf
Re: BitTorrent Download Manager problems after update to 1.31
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2010, 01:12:50 PM »

In the Buffalo NAS manager interface, there is a button labeled "Initialize BitTorrent Settings".  That should reset the BitTorrent access password.  Unless you changed the username/pwd in the BitTorrent preferences this shouldn't be necessary, but you could give it a try.

pawarits

• Calf
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2010, 01:48:41 PM »

I use Initialize BitTorrent Settings button in Buffalo NAS manager then I enable BitTorrent => Is same result

I think BitTorrent access password is not reset

atfer that I force update FW 1.31 to ls-chl => Is same result

bnbt

• Calf
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2010, 02:01:44 PM »

Hmm.  The fact that you get the login fields means that the client is running.  You've never logged in before, right?  If not, then you wouldn't have had the chance to change the credentials...So maybe the firmware update didn't quite get things right.  You could try rebooting the NAS first, and then maybe re-install the fw?

pawarits

• Calf
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2010, 06:11:08 PM »

In morning (2/07/2010)  => I can logon to Download manager by User : admin , Password : [blank]

At nigth =>  I can not logon , I think BitTorrent access user/password had change.

when I force update FW (http://forums.buffalotech.com/t5/Storage/FAQ-2-of-4-Force-Firmware-update-procedure-please-read-this/m-p/11011)  was completed (first i reboot  ls-chl, and then I re-install the fw) => Result of this :  I can not logon Download manager by User : admin , Password : [blank]

bnbt

• Calf

buffalo2010

• Calf
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2010, 03:27:33 AM »

try to click on initiate bittorent settings, restart the NAS. credential will reset back to admin with no password

try to login to your utorrent by using ip instead. for example http://192.168.1.168:9090/gui

it works for me.

external domain name works fine too. u can do that by setting up port forwarding in ur access point / router.

apinto

• Calf
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2010, 11:14:58 PM »

I am having the same logon problem as the guy above.

First I changed the default user and password. Then I realised I could live without a login at all, so I cleared both user and password fields, and now I can´t log to the uTorrent client.

I tryed reseting the BitTorrent settings and I re-updated my 1.33 firmware (which btw didn´t work so smooth. but the unit is back after a hardware restart).

What else could I do?

Thank you

André Pinto

bnbt

• Calf
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2010, 12:12:03 PM »

The button to initialize teh bittorrent app should reset it back to the default config with admin:[blank].  You may need to restart the NAS for it to take effect.  Are those the steps you took?