Author Topic: Shares have gone on LS Duo V3.09  (Read 3492 times)

peter77

• Calf
Shares have gone on LS Duo V3.09
« on: October 05, 2009, 12:02:11 PM »

>Got into the office this morning and turned on the unit. When trying to access it from a computer it tells >me:
>
>"\\buffalo is not accessable. You might not have permissions to use this netword resource. Contact the >administrator of this server to find out if your have access permissions.
>
>The server's clock did not synchronized with the primary domain controller's clock."
>
>No permissions have been changed anywhere.
>
>I can access the linstation with the browser interface. i can sometimes see the shares but never access >them.

Iīve the same problem with my european LS-Duo. I have only FTP-Access. Seems that samba killed the shares...   How can I recreate them ?

I tried already to reboot all components without success...    =8-{

Message Edited by peter77 on 10-05-2009 12:05 PM

PCPiranha

• Big Bull
Re: Shares have gone on LS Duo V3.09
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 02:43:43 PM »
Make sure that the time on the LS is within 5 min. of the domain cotroller or it won't authenticate the users (Im assuming you're using AD).  Also try accessing it by IP instead of by hostname.

peter77

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 03:07:34 PM »

Tx , Pete 

Is it possible to have a look on the server ? BTW, time is ok... And what is AD ?    :? 

Does not work   :-(    I tried access by IP already, with no result. FTP is possible, everything but Samba...

PCPiranha

• Big Bull
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 07:12:13 PM »
Do you have access permissions set up?

peter77

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 12:59:49 AM »

Shure, I did...

Now, after one night, the shares are shown again. But when I try to login itīs not possible. When I try to connect, XP tells me, this netfolder (share) is already in use and cannot be connected twice...

=%-(

Many greetings

Pete