Author Topic: Web Access  (Read 3683 times)

wendeltreppe

• Calf
Web Access
« on: June 29, 2009, 11:07:25 AM »

I have a Tera Station and I want to have web access so that i can use my data on it from whereever I am. But in the Browser Management menu I dont see the web access button. does this mean that my tera station does not support web access? are there any solutions how i can make it work?

thanks for your help!

martin

joe42

• Calf
Re: Web Access
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 02:48:57 PM »

Martin,

I cannot tell you whether or not your unit has webaccess based on the fact that its simply a terastation. What model is it?

If you're not seeing the Webaccess feature on the GUI, then likely your unit does not support it. This being the case, with our older units we do have anonymous FTP for remote access.

PCPiranha

• Big Bull
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 02:50:25 PM »
Some units also require a firmware update first.  Make sure to include the FW version with the model number.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 02:26:21 AM »

The only Terastation that has web access is the Terastation Live (HS-DHTGL/R5) and the Terastation III (TS-XTGL/R5)

If you are using a TS live then you need to be on firmware 2.10 or above in order to have the web access button, any version of firmware on the TS III has the web access feature.

PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

wendeltreppe

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 11:26:04 AM »

Thanks for your help guys.

my moddel numer is hs-dtgl/r5. i dont know about the firmware... i was told that i dont have the web access function. 

i was also told that it works with the ftp. so ill try that. hope it works. just need to figure out how to configure my rooter that it works.