Author Topic: Invalid Serial Number when attempting to download CD Image  (Read 3796 times)

steve_o76

• Calf
Invalid Serial Number when attempting to download CD Image
« on: June 24, 2009, 10:36:32 AM »

Can someone help me?  I'm trying to download the CD Image and Documentation for the Quattro TurboUSB drive.  I have the HD-QS4.0TSU2R5.

I'm entering the 14 digit serial number on the back of my unit and it's telling me that it's invalid.

PCPiranha

• Big Bull
Re: Invalid Serial Number when attempting to download CD Image
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 03:05:44 PM »
Are you selecting the product by name or model number?  Make sure you do it by model number and choose the correct one.  Also make sure that you are entering the serial number correctly.  If you want you can PM me the serial numberand I can try it for you and if it isn't working we can see what we can do.

steve_o76

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 03:49:19 PM »

PM Sent.

All I get once I select which I select which external drive type I have and select my download is a drop down for the Product Series Name and a box to input the serial number. 

It did let me download the documentation without a serial number.

PCPiranha

• Big Bull
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 03:54:51 PM »

"Thank you, your serial number has been validated. You may now download the requested file."

It seemed to work for me.  Go to support > downloads and select your product by model number (make sure its the same one you gave me).  Then click on the CD image and slect your product again and type in that same serial number that you gave me.

steve_o76

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 11:58:18 AM »
   Thanks. I never hit the landing page before so I'd never selected a region.  That took care of it.