Author Topic: AD connector  (Read 13032 times)

Paul

• Big Bull
Re: AD connector
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2008, 10:57:49 AM »

I would set it for local time then  hit apply, then change the gmt; hit apply. 

Then set the time and hit apply.

this should solve the time issue.  I am working on the site so you can get the older firmware. 

mijed

• Calf
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2008, 01:31:14 PM »

Hi Paul, I have just make another account becuase I cannot login with mine original account.

I still get the same problem and now I cannot see the user and groups anymore.

What I have noticed that the firmware that one of the clients use is not on the list anymore.

ANy advice so we can get a solution for this.

regards

Erwin

mijed

• Calf
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2008, 02:43:36 PM »

HI Paul,

I have change the time as you mentioned, but still get the same problem and the time that I have the correct time i get this error:

Please adjust the system clock to synchronize with the Domain Controller clock.

Regards

Erwin

Paul

• Big Bull
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2008, 04:53:29 PM »
Try to enable the time server function on your AD server and point the TS to that for an NTP server.

mijed

• Calf
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2008, 01:27:52 PM »

HI Paul,

I have enable the time server, but even so it change to 1 hour ahead. It seems to see the daylight savings and I understand that there is a 5 minutes difference. Can you manage so I can get acces to the older firmware that is working at one of mine client.

I have done everything and still get the same error that it doesnot see the AD users and groups. Is there anyway that we can get access to the console, via putty so we can update the kerberos and PAM.

Regards

Erwin

Paul

• Big Bull
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2008, 10:26:32 AM »
Update the firmware and set the unit back to factory default from the web interface (under maintenance).  Then follow the AD directions again, this should solve your issue.

mijed

• Calf
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2008, 08:34:31 AM »

HI Paul,

I have done it again this morning and noticed that after the reset, the time are the same. But as soon that I joined to the AD I will get this error again:

Please adjust the system clock to synchronize with the Domain Controller clock.

qhamwi

• Calf
Cant connect to AD
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2009, 01:36:07 PM »

Dear paul

i am using Tera station pro II with FW 1.33 cant get it connected to the AD it gives me this message 

successfuly resolve the DNS name  however the services necessary to join the AD domain could not be found

please advice ASAP