Author Topic: LS-CHL 1TB with firmware 1.07 with 0 upload and 0 download problem.  (Read 3516 times)

dolphinbuff

• Calf

I used it normally but a few day ago I've open it same as everyday. But every file I've download before, they shown 0 seed 0 peer and total download and upload speed shown 0 for all day. Nothing up or down for 2 days.

Who used to see like this? Or who've have any idea? Thanks.

dolphinbuff

• Calf
Re: LS-CHL 1TB with firmware 1.07 with 0 upload and 0 download problem.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 06:02:53 AM »
   I've solved this already. It's only change the target folder for torrents file download. It's work for me.

tephiniceguy

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 07:30:32 PM »

I was facing this same issue so I changed the folder.  I was able to add one torrent file successfully but now the issue has come up again.  When I try to add public torrent files via URL, I get the "Torrent URL sent" message but no new entries appear in the download manager.  When I download the file via browser and add it via the file, the entry appears but has 0 upload 0 download.  I am able to open it via a regular torrent client and download successfully.

LinkStation LS-CHL 500gb, firmware 1.07.  Have tried with Google Chrome, and IE7 browsers.

Any help would be awesome.  Thanks 

dolphinbuff

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 02:40:42 PM »

First of all I need to tell you that the Buffalo LS-CHL model is very poor performance. After I've solved that

sometimes I meet that again. I've tested to compared the same file but add to 2 places (LS-CHL and PC bittorrent

app) result shown that LS no seed no peer (again) but PC is normally, by the way it's happen sometimes. I'll try

to ease this constantly and if I've some good news I'll come and tell you again. GoodLuck, from the man who have

the same fate.