Author Topic: LS-CHL User access problems  (Read 3825 times)

leobotelho

• Calf
LS-CHL User access problems
« on: March 23, 2009, 02:21:40 AM »

I have a new LS-CHL working properly in my network and also using the webaccess. But I tried to create user to avoid potential problems with deleted files, but every time I activate the user limitation, using the inherited users configuration of my network, which works correctly on my network, I'm unable to access through the webaccess.

Resuming, any user through the webaccess, when inherited the network restrictions, locks down my access through the internet.

If I just put "allow all users to access my files", any user can do everything.

What can I do? 

Kameran

• Big Bull
Re: LS-CHL User access problems
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 04:18:55 PM »
   Make sure you go under folder setup under the web access tab in the web gui.  And also make sure you setting service setup port 9000, and then open port 9000 on your switch/router.  Also firmware update if you haven't already.

leobotelho

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 02:23:10 PM »

Here is the thing. When running in my intranet it shows me 9000, but I have automatic confirguration port to the webaccess, and when accessing from anywhere remotelly it comes through the port 48148 (or something like that).

Do I have to force the port 9000 ?

To do this I will have to really learn my Verizon Router, which is not a very easy device.

leobotelho

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 11:38:22 PM »
   I downloaded the Vista 64 version and inserted the SN# I had for the one that came in my product. And it worked !