Author Topic: Linkstation HS-DH500GL Print Server Question  (Read 6633 times)

lastcall

• Calf
Linkstation HS-DH500GL Print Server Question
« on: October 30, 2008, 03:03:09 PM »

I set the print server that said the manual, I can not print to an HP LaserJet P1005. I have left the documents in the queue and can not get the documents are printed.

There are some techniques to achieve print? I know that this print server was able to print to a Xerox printer, maybe HP printers are incompatible.

I Hope you can give me an answer soon, if i can print or not whit the hp printer

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: Linkstation HS-DH500GL Print Server Question
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 08:24:21 AM »
   You have to make sure that the printer is compatible, if the printer requires bi-directional communication then it will not work, you must also check that the printer can use a psot script driver, if not then it will not work. The fact that the linkstation works with a different printer indicates that there is nothing wrong with the print server and so i would reckon that it is one of the imcompatiblilites that i mentioned above.
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

lastcall

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 12:10:46 PM »

thanks for the answer i will comunicate whit Hp to ask, i post here then.

lastcall

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 01:06:36 PM »

ok i chat whit hp and both the laserjet P1005 and the officejet 5780 dont support for printserver because they are like home products.

i have a laser xerox that it works i think i go back to the xerox.