Author Topic: Linkstation Pro Duo 1TB -Web interface in Japanses??  (Read 4821 times)

leshin

• Calf
Linkstation Pro Duo 1TB -Web interface in Japanses??
« on: November 11, 2008, 04:43:13 AM »

Hi,

As some other mentioned too, my Pro Duo has japanese interface. what do i do to change it to English?

Does mine have the same interface as the Pro so that i follow the same procedure posted in another thread here too?

Thanks

fintanc

• Calf
Re: Linkstation Pro Duo 1TB -Web interface in Japanses??
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 06:21:10 AM »

Search the knowledge base on this site - thers a item in there telling yuo how to change back to english.

link is here

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: Linkstation Pro Duo 1TB -Web interface in Japanses??
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 06:37:17 AM »

1.       Connect to the web configuration utility by entering the LinkStation's IP address in a web browser.  

2.       In the column of blue items on the left handside, select the second link (the one below TOP).

3.       Under the first header are two text fields (its for Name and description of the LinkStation); enter or modify the text in the second field.

4.       Under the third header, the first entry is aradio selection with two options (you should be able to read NTP);select the one on the right.

5.       Under the fourth header (with two menu boxes beneath it), set both menu boxes to the second entry in the list.

6.       Click the Apply button and wait till the page has refreshed, after that select on the left hand side the “TOP” button.  

Message Edited by davo on 11-11-2008 06:38 AM
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!