Author Topic: I love my Buffalo Drives  (Read 3916 times)

hehlers

• Calf
I love my Buffalo Drives
« on: March 18, 2011, 03:49:58 PM »

I am in the process of rebuilding a four year old computer and it has gone very well.  I was worried because I do not know where the Buffalo Disks are anymore for my Buffalo Link Station.  I have another Buffalo drive that is plugged into that one.   I acquired the Model Number from the bottom of the drive and went to the Buffalo site and found the software I needed to get them to work.   I had to unzip the major file and then once again as many of those files were Zip files in themselves.   But it all worked and when I installed the software I could see both my drives.   Always nice when these things work.

I used to own five or six remote drives by Maxtor.  Some did work for two years or so but all have failed and I have lost much data.  I have had zero problems with the Buffalo drives and I bought extended warranties for the first three and never used them.  Now one did fail but only after I knocked if from its platform about six feet from the floor.  It actually worked for two days after that but suddenly failed.  Upon examination I discovered the cooling fan had stopped turning.  One cannot expect miracles but I am quite satisfied by Buffalo and their drives.

Howard (hehlers) of San Diego

drmemory

• Big Bull
Re: I love my Buffalo Drives
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 11:13:01 AM »

thank you for sharing your experience with us!

lucas1986

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 07:24:35 AM »

it is looks nice,and Interesting?,thanks for your sharing

----------------------------------

my collection Criminal Minds dvd? | Two And A Half Men dvd ?

?

webhead

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 07:12:07 AM »

Yup thanks for the great post.

http://wirelessroutersetup.net