Author Topic: How to use Driver Robot to update drivers?  (Read 8913 times)

mianxu

• Calf
How to use Driver Robot to update drivers?
« on: March 26, 2010, 03:26:18 AM »

Step 1: Initial system scan

Right after you install Driver Robot it spends about 2 minutes scanning and identifying your computer's hardware. It also looks at the age and accuracy of the drivers you currently have installed.

Driver Robot uses this data to compare your system to its massive driver database in order to make recommendations.

How to  use Driver Robot to update drivers

Step 2: Driver scan results

After Driver Robot is finished scanning your system for missing or out-of-date drivers, it reports its findings to you.

It's here that Driver Robot makes recommendations regarding updates to your computer's drivers. Driver Robot always recommends the latest official drivers.

How  to use Driver Robot to update drivers

Step 3: Driver download and installation

Driver Robot now downloads and installs the latest device drivers for your PC, directly from the manufacturer. The installation process is fast and easy.

With Driver Robot, you can always be guaranteed to receive the latest official drivers.

How  to use Driver Robot to update drivers
Driver Robot gives you the most accurate driver update scan:

Our tests make our point for us: Driver Robot's massive driver database, fast scan technology, and great user interface make it the industry leader in driver scanning. It's so easy to get your computer updated with the latest drivers that we think every computer should have this software on it.

Driver Pro guarantee: Clean software

At Driver Pro, we personally test and use every piece of software we recommend. We certify that Driver Robot is free of spyware, malware, viruses, and other nasty software. Try it today - you'll be amazed at the speed and accuracy of its driver scan.

Managing Driver Robot on your PC:

Installing and uninstalling Driver Robot is easy and safe. Follow these detailed instructions to install the software, run it, and then remove it when you're finished.

How to download & install Driver Robot

To start the automatic driver updating process, you first need to download the Driver Robot setup file from here: Driver Robot setup (executable, 5.1MB). The setup file will take 20-30 seconds to download on to your computer. When it is finished, find it on your computer and run it.

Once Driver Robot's setup program is running, you should see a screen welcoming you to the installer. Press "Next" to continue to the End User License Agreement (EULA). You have to say "Yes" to this agreement in order to proceed; press "Next" when you're ready.

As soon as you agree to the EULA, Driver Robot will begin extracting on to your system. Rest assured that this installation process is 100% reversible. The moment Driver Robot is finished installing, it will run automatically and offer to scan your system for new driver updates.

Removing Driver Robot from your PC

If you no longer need Driver Robot on your computer, just uninstall it - it only takes 30 seconds. Find the folder in your "Start" menu, under "All Programs", that's called "Driver Robot". In this folder, there will be an icon labeled "Uninstall" or "Uninstall Driver Robot".

Click this icon once and the uninstallation process will begin. If prompted whether you're certain you wish to remove the software, press "Yes". When the Driver Robot uninstallation process concludes, the software will be completely removed from your computer.

mountaintop

• Calf
Re: How to use Driver Robot to update drivers?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 06:35:28 PM »
   ok with both the information and the dirver!thanks!

huahua

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 06:07:29 AM »

good  software! thank you!:smileytongue:

jycegrcia

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 03:29:22 AM »

This is great information. I have used this software and it was quite easy to use it and it's even easy to update the drivers. I would like to recommend this to all my friends.

johnhaha

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2010, 12:41:32 AM »

Thank you for the post. It's helpful.:smileytongue:

babybaby

• Calf
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2010, 05:33:08 AM »

I use this program, it's really good. Thank you for the post!!

impossibmission

• Calf
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2010, 04:38:14 AM »

the information is helpful to me. many thanks!

drmemory

• Big Bull
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 03:12:34 PM »

I tried the program and it pointed out several updates for drivers. It doesn't update them unless you pay a fee, but it's great to know what hardware has updated drivers available. I then searched for the drivers and found them myself and did the updates.

starstarwar

• Calf
good
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2010, 01:32:08 AM »

Hi, i am new here and find this post. i am currently using this program actually and it's good. thanks you for the post, it's nice.

forbbidencity22

• Calf
Re: good
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2010, 07:50:43 AM »

same here..new to the forum..good post to share...thanks..:smileytongue:

hotelcalifornia

• Calf
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 07:45:49 AM »

i am currently looking for this kind of program..thanks for sharing the information..

chulhee

• Calf
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2010, 08:35:36 PM »

Thanks for such helpful software :)

gintarasarm

• Calf
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2010, 03:59:45 PM »

Hi I need Driver Robot register key.please send for my e-mail: gintarasarm@gmail.com

Thank You

vincomgo

• Calf
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2010, 03:58:36 AM »

well,I'm new here but thanks 4 sharing:)

----------------

<a href="http://softwareoutsourcing.biz/dedicated-developer/net-developer.html">Dedicated .NET Developers[/url]

33laughter

• Calf
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2010, 03:51:51 AM »

hi, thanks for the free scan though it's not free. :smileyhappy: