Author Topic: Subscribing to a message  (Read 4200 times)

rpelletier

• Calf
Subscribing to a message
« on: March 17, 2010, 01:52:52 PM »

Not too impressed - with TeraStations, Buffalo Technologies, or with this forum (the setup, not the participants - all the help and attempts at helps are appreciated, and apparently the only decent support on this product you'll ever get!).

Can anyone tell me how to subscribe to a thread?  I can't find it, can't find any instructions.

My email to support took two days to get an answer, and it was about 7 words and no help at all.  So I wrote back and asked for more clarification, and am going to have to wait another couple of days for that.

One this is for certain - I am VERY glad I didnt' sell this Terastation to my cleint.  He can kick himself in that ass for buying something that isn't Vista/Win7 compatible, from a company that doesn't care.

drmemory

• Big Bull
Re: Subscribing to a message
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 11:46:40 AM »

A day later, a moderator responded to your other post. To help, he needs basic info, what Terastation part number, what FW, and how are you connecting?

For immediate support in US and Canada, call 866-752-6210

To subscribe to a thread, post something in the thread and make sure the "email me when someone replies" box is checked. The box is on the right side of the forums window when you are writing. a reply