Author Topic: Idea Exchange Lounge - Problem ?  (Read 7409 times)

christips

• Calf
Idea Exchange Lounge - Problem ?
« on: January 11, 2010, 02:57:53 AM »

Don't know if anybody else is getting the same problem with the "Idea Exchange Lounge" section but some of the ideas posted don't have a "Add comment" option and ones that have had a comment added no longer have a "Add comment" option for follow up information or comments. ?

drmemory

• Big Bull
Re: Idea Exchange Lounge - Problem ?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 08:48:20 AM »

Some posts were not phrased as ideas - these were locked, but left there as examples for how not to post an idea.

hopefully the authors will come back and post an idea, instead of question, or statement.

generally - comments distort or hijack the original idea of the author's thread. only one idea per post, otherwise, we don't know which idea is being voted on.

Some of the comments, are actually notes stating the thread has been moved to the Storage Board - because the threads were askng questions, not providing ideas. I leave a placeholder so the author can find their thread.

Posts which have active Kudo icons on the left, have fulfilled the correct parameters for an idea exchange.

LadyHawk

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 03:51:17 AM »

I've been a long time reader of the board and the " Idea Exchange Lounge " has prompted me to finally signup as it is a great idea but it would be nice if we could have a chat section for the Idea Exchange Lounge so we can discuss things as  the person that posted a comment in Blexleys idea for example said that NZBget runs on old 266mghz cpu's but it has been tested to even run on the older 133mghz NAS Embedded  CPU and it would have been nice to able add a comment to correct it or a chat section for it to be posted in.

drmemory

• Big Bull
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 01:17:30 PM »

LadyHawk - great idea - I'll add a chat area for the Idea Exchange

Blexley

• Tatanka
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 02:32:48 AM »

Thankyou LadyHawk and DrMemory :)

LadyHawk

• Calf