Author Topic: Censorhip  (Read 8300 times)

discgolfdc

• Calf
Censorhip
« on: July 07, 2009, 04:31:53 PM »

I guess Buffalo Technology doesn't take criticism well.  Nice to delete my post.  That's okay.  It's already been copied to Facebook, and I'll do my darnedest to post it elsewhere, too.

Word about poor customer service gets around...fast.

Colin137

• Big Bull
Re: Censorhip
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 05:03:31 PM »
Well, disgolfdc, I'm sorry about the issues you've had, but this is not the place to vent frustrations. That's why we removed your post. I checked your RMA status, and it appears that the device shipped today. I'll PM you with your tracking number.

discgolfdc

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 09:41:48 AM »

Well, why is a forum not the place to vent frustrations?  The post was properly classified.  It was not a "product-related" post.  It was a service-related post, and so the "Lounge" seems like the perfect place to get my point across.

Perhaps if customer service were a bit more response- and action-oriented, you wouldn't have to trouble yourselves with removing such diatribes.

Is it simply Buffalo's practice to attempt to control what information gets out about them?  That, too, is controllable on a larger scale, and without intent to conceal.

drmemory

• Big Bull
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 03:39:58 PM »

Hello,

Sorry about the thread move - we do have rules, and that one was moved by accident, and we'll do some mod training to resolve that issue.

The lounge is great for discussion of non-product issues, or anything else.

Your original post is in the Welcome to the Buffalo Forums - it is really more of a Lounge topic.

Your shipment was delayed due to zero stock for over a week. When stock was replenished, we shipped the product out yesterday and it arrived today 12:03 CST. I see that there is a "release authorized" in the Fedex notes, which may mean that you have a signature on file with Fedex.

Sorry about the delay - most of our current products are usually in stock.