Author Topic: HELP!!! Need help on warranty support  (Read 5172 times)

softwarehome

• Calf
HELP!!! Need help on warranty support
« on: November 16, 2012, 05:33:19 AM »

Hi Buffalo Community, I have purchased a Buffalo USB HUB model BSH4UD18BKW in Hong Kong while on a short trip there. Once I returned back home in Singapore, I opened it up to find a defective product inside.

The USB Hub is able to charge devices, as in providing it with power, but the computer wouldn't detect any devices connected to it. I've tried it on other computers and the same problem occured.

Please give me a solution here as I don't want to have to return to Hong Kong just to send it in for warranty. And this USB Hub cost me $17, and I don't want it to go to waste.

I hope that this wouldn't make it a last time I'd buy a USB Hub from Buffalo

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: HELP!!! Need help on warranty support
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 08:53:51 AM »

that unit is not sold in US or Europe so you will not get much help on it here. Contact HK support directly and see what they can do for you.

PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

ZianC

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 01:21:55 AM »

hey.........i too was facing  the same problem with my USB Hub......plzzzzzzz provide some solution as soon as possible to keep my USB hub safe...!!!.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 03:23:18 AM »

did you even read the post above yours?!?!

PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

drmemory

• Big Bull
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 09:57:47 AM »

Warranties are tied to the region where product was purchased. You need to contact the retailer where the item was purchased, or contact the Buffalotech support team in the region/country of purchase.