Author Topic: LinkTheater HD LT-H90LAN - Both units somehow died this week.  (Read 3409 times)

kochrk

• Calf

Hello,

I have two LT-H90LAN's one upstairs and one downstairs.  I am not sure if there has been updates but one of them has the usual red light where the power light is and there is no way to turn it on, tried everything. The other unit upstairs powers up but stays at the LinkTheater boot screen (just says LinkTheater) and the power and standby lights are green and this unit stays in this state constantly.  Both units are on UPS's but totally seperate circuits.  Notice both today, what a coincidence. I also have had the units unplugged for periods of time with the same issues remaining.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.  Rudy

Jotin

• Big Bull
Re: LinkTheater HD LT-H90LAN - Both units somehow died this week.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 10:44:42 AM »

How long have you had both units for? 

kochrk

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 02:01:43 PM »

I have had them for a couple years and the one that was getting stuck on the boot screen works now for some reason.  I just left it on over night.

The other one just has the red light where the power is and you can not turn it on with the remote or the power button.  It's very low use so I am surprised.

cbergeson

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 12:29:34 PM »

Unfotunately if the unit doesn't boot past that red light there isn't much we could recommend to do to get the unit going again.  There is a one year warranty on the units by default through us, would you have gotten any kind of extended warranty through who you bought it from?

kochrk

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 01:03:39 PM »

I understand. I don't have any warranty and it must be something on the main board because I swapped the power board and it was still in the same state.  Maybe it took some sort of spike or something.  Thanks for your input.