Author Topic: Buffalo RMA is terrible  (Read 4308 times)

mok86

• Calf
Buffalo RMA is terrible
« on: November 12, 2009, 10:28:49 AM »

My experience with the RMA has been terrible. I got RMA numbers and such shipped it back and it arrived on November 2 according to my tracking number. I've been calling buffalo support every day, since48 hours after the delivery date (as RMAs should take 24-48 hours after receiving the product) and its not even logged in the system. I've escalated it twice so far and nothing has come out of it yet, several times i also get transferred and it always ends up on an answering machine where i leave my name and number and never receive a call back...

Memoryman

• El Toro
Re: Buffalo RMA is terrible
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 05:22:11 PM »
   when asking about an RMA - list your RMA number and I'll look it up. It's a lot easier to help you if you provide some information. You don't even list the telephone number you are calling. "not logged in the system" - you don't mention what system. You didn't list your tracking number - how are we to know where you sent it? WHO did you escalate it with? names please. Repost and provide useful information.

Memoryman

• El Toro
Re: Buffalo RMA is terrible
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 02:26:05 PM »

Any update on the information we asked, so we can help you? If you don't want help ........it's your choice, but if you provide some of the info, we can look this up and get this moving.  Let me know what number you called too, it might not have even been a Buffalo Support number.