Author Topic: LinkTheater – Wireless A&G Media Player P4LWAG does not working with Windows Vista?  (Read 4698 times)

hiepsixike

• Calf

I have a problem with my LinkTheater – Wireless A&G Media Player P4LWAG, so I try to install software PC-P4LWAG Utility on my laptop using Windows Vista, but not working when I try open the Configura MediaServer => Option => Turn ON File Sharing, ... Finding server.... and an error message "There was an error restarting the server, your server may be unavailable until you reboot your computer" (I was restarted my laptop also, but not working too), anybody can help me, please!

Thanks so much

Jason

• El Toro
The buffalo software for that model is XP only.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
   You can configure Windows Media Player 11 in Vista to act as the media sever instead of the Buffalo software.
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

alchav21

• Calf
   Haven't you noticed all the Electronic Companies are doing away with Wireless for their equipment. Even Buffalo has just the Media Server. Try the Hard Wired Cat5 connection, and I'm sure it will work better. ALC

hiepsixike

• Calf

how can do that with Windows Media Player 11 in win vista? Pls show me how, thanks