Author Topic: LT-H90LAN Firmware Update No Longer Supports Playlists  (Read 3678 times)

achansonjr

• Calf
LT-H90LAN Firmware Update No Longer Supports Playlists
« on: August 26, 2009, 04:41:33 PM »

I thankfully am not one of the folks who had bad luck with the firmware update.  However I have had a bit of an annoying issue with the fact that the playlists that I had previously set up on my LinkStation are no longer able to be browsed and selected through the LinkTheater.  This is a bit frustrating as I can find no update or release notes with the firmware that would indicate functionality has been removed.  This is especially annoying as if there had been information regarding the issue I likely would not have updated the firmware.

Is there any place I can look up the release notes for what was changed in the firmware so I can determine what is available to use with the system?

If the playlist feature was removed why is a playlist option still displayed on the LinkTheater?

It would be nice to be able to utilize my LinkTheater and LinkStation combination that I bought specifically for the features that used to work.  Is there any ETA for new information regarding when the features supported by the LinkTheater will be placed on the website?

Thanks,

Clint