Author Topic: LT-H90LAN Subtitles Support ? Near future ?  (Read 6748 times)

gepc

• Calf
LT-H90LAN Subtitles Support ? Near future ?
« on: April 11, 2009, 03:36:39 PM »

Hi Buffalo Tech support team...

Is there any plan to support subtitles in your firmware ? You should be aware of what the market is doing... I mean, WD and Lacie media players already include Subtitles support...

Jason

• El Toro
Re: LT-H90LAN Subtitles Support ? Near future ?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 11:15:58 AM »
I will pass along your request. Currently there are no plans for this implementation that I am aware of.

TSwift

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 09:18:27 AM »

Well, i just bought one of these little things to use at home, as i was pretty satisfied with the 4GB Terastation i bought a few months ago, i decided to give it a try on the multimedia products. I have a LinkTheater HD Network Media Player and well, the videos run pretty well, i'm quite satisfied with the speed and all, but.. no Subtitles. Even my oldest Divx Player which is 6 years old supports this. Face this as a development request, it won't be that much of a bugger for the programming team and it will enhance your sales in Europe. If it doesn't happen you're gonna have a grumpy customer at hands, since, 1st this isn't that cheap, 2nd, it's expected that when you buy this kind of stuff it will work with these things in mind, 3rd, why wasn't this thought of in the first place?

Please reply with an estimate.

When you go out to buy a car, you're not gonna buy without the driving wheel or passenger seats are you? But at least that you'd actually miss before you bought it.

Best Regard's

Marco

Tunari

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 02:48:19 PM »

I would also like to voice out my desire to see subtitle support added, preferrably soon even. I  received my unit yesterday, and I was quite surprised to find out this missing.

Quite frankly, competitor's product would have been in on the decision making as a viable alternative, had I realised prior of purchase this lack of feature...

Cheers

supre

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 05:04:45 PM »
   Indeed. I have waited those subtitle feature like .srt & .sub from last December. I need that feature not for myself but I am watching movies with my wife. I have started to think that I will bought a competitor's device which has this "subtitle support" I am tired of waiting and pissed that my money is gone to waste.

Xapeck

• Calf
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 06:33:54 PM »

I couldn't even imagine that there would not be a support for the .srt and .sub.

Hopefully those will be added soon, otherwise I have to start looking for some other player.

drmemory

• Big Bull
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2010, 04:33:50 PM »

this sounds like a great idea, but if it isn't in the Idea Exchange section where forum readers can vote for it by using kudos, our developers will never see it.

naveensriram56

• Calf
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2010, 06:35:07 AM »

Subtitles are really important. So if this happens in near future keep updating on this thread.

drmemory

• Big Bull
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2010, 05:19:13 PM »

I repeat - if it's an idea - post it in the idea section and let the readers vote on it.