Author Topic: WHR-HP-G300N Wireless not working on firmware DD-WRT v24SP2-MULTI (06/03/12) std  (Read 2355 times)

hehateme

• Calf

I upgraded to latest firmware DD-WRT v24SP2-MULTI (06/03/12) std about a week ago. I am using the router as an access point.

Today I moved the access point to a new location. Now my wifi is broken. I can still connect to the router via LAN and view configuration. Nothing has changed but none of my client devices can see the access point. I rebooted and power recycled. The SSID shoud be broadcasting but it is not. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

If I do a reset will it revert back to the 2 year old firmware that came with the router?

Thanks

mungoose

• Calf

Same goes for me, I upgraded firmware, and now I can't connect to my wifi. Tried to change SSID, run setup and configure everything but wifi is not available on any of my devices.

I have select keep my old settings when doing firmware upgrade. After firmware upgrade my mac was able to connect to wifi with old settings, but my girlfriends asus wasn't, so I started renaming wifi name, changing passwords etc etc.. Maybe I should have gone with reset to factory defaults... I was stressed...

Edit: SOLVED

Via LAN cable connected to my router 192.168.11.1 did an online firmware upgrade (just in case, and to test how this cool function works) with selection of reseting all my previous router settings (factory defaults), later on configured wifi names and passwords to my liking. Yahooo!