Author Topic: Drive mechanisms inside  (Read 1954 times)

jlandd

  • Calf
  • *
  • Posts: 1
Drive mechanisms inside
« on: September 19, 2008, 02:04:08 pm »
   

What are the drive mechanisms inside the 500 GB DriveStation Combo 4 and DriveStation Combo Turbo USB drives?

 

 

Thanks!

 


Paul

  • Big Bull
  • *****
  • Posts: 1224
Re: Drive mechanisms inside
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 08:31:52 am »
They are SATA drives. 95% Western Digital, the other 5% are Hitachi, Samsung, and SeaGate. Connection to this is through Firewire 800, Firewire 400, E-Sata and USB.