Author Topic: G300N wireless dropping constantly  (Read 2096 times)

johnson90512

• Calf
G300N wireless dropping constantly
« on: February 16, 2012, 10:09:08 PM »

I don't seem to understand the issue. I install and setup networks for a living...but im not sure what the problem is with this one. We have 3 devices plugged in plus roughly 9 wireless devices and almot daily the wirelss drops out and the router has to be reset. Does anyone have any idea at how to fix this, also I have update to the newst firmware, and it was doing this before and after the update

yngseph

• Calf
Re: G300N wireless dropping constantly
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 06:12:01 PM »

I am having the same problem with g301n, we have at least 6 devices wireless connected to it. main problem is i bought this product in japan, cant read japanese

docsmooth

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 09:24:12 AM »
Mine isn't dropping constantly, but it is dropping wireless clients (not wired) every day at 8:45am local time. They still report being associated. What's strange is if I log into the router wireless page to see what's happening, from a wired connection, the problem immediately clears up.

johnson90512

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 12:46:21 AM »

I really feel like I got ripped off..and their solution through tech support is that they are going to RMA the device and said it will be gone for more than a week...yeah cant do that if I'm having to work out of the house....so far not satisified with buffalo, and wouldn't reccommend them

carlric

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 10:10:45 AM »

I'm having the same issue, but mines drops wireless clients every 24 hours.

johnson90512

• Calf
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 09:11:31 PM »

Yeah, a good example would be today all of a sudden it decided to drop out 4 times while I was working...this is unacceptable....but at least buffalo was able to inform me that i have reached a new rank in the forums...thanks buffalo top notch customer support