Author Topic: Problem with wireless - the security of connection goes away everyday!  (Read 1497 times)

warrior047

• Calf

Hello,

I am using WCR-GN Ver.1.04(R4.20/B1.13) bought some time ago.

I am facing strange issue. Ever since I set up my router, the secured connection TURNS to open connection everyday I start the router!

I mean, I gave a password for the root. Then setup a WPS connection with security AES. Next day, the web setting page doesn't open! The root user password RESETS itself to nothing. So without a password, I can enter the web setting page of router which is NOT done.

Also, even If i ignore this, the main WPS connection converts to OPEN and anyone can access everyday! I have to set the WPS security on a daily basis!

Updated to the latest firmware recently as the version says. Still the same issue and is apprearing frequently on a daily basis!

Pls help!

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: Problem with wireless - the security of connection goes away everyday!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 09:25:09 AM »
Am I correct in assuming you have performed a reset (holding the reset button for 10 seconds and waitin 2 mins?) if so and the issue is still occurring then I'd rma the device.
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!