Author Topic: Wireless Issure with Intel Card WZR-HP-AG300H  (Read 1383 times)

Flopper

• Calf
Wireless Issure with Intel Card WZR-HP-AG300H
« on: October 19, 2011, 04:24:07 PM »

Hi,

I hope to get support this time. I am really desperate :( I can accept most bugs in the firmware. Yet there appeared another one to me, I can't look around.

My settung at home is the router WZR-HP-AG300H? (SVN revision 17135, is there a newer one?) with a Desktop (connected via LAN), my EEE PC 901 ( wireless no issues running linux) and my Thinkpad X220. The Thinkpad is running well with Windows 7, but with linux (i tried several Ubuntu based distros) the router seems to crash. The Wlan card is an Intel Centrino N 6205.

Not only the laptop disconnects and can't reconnect, the desktop as well has no internet access. The leds at the router are still lighted but without a reset / power-off nothing happens. The router is not accessible over the internet.

My wireless configuration has both 2 and 5 Ghz are enabled ( NG-Mixed and NA-Mixed using WPA2). I tried to disable the firewall, yet no change.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, hope to get some help here!

Jotin

• Big Bull
Re: Wireless Issure with Intel Card WZR-HP-AG300H
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 01:44:23 PM »

So you are saying that when running linux on that machine, the wireless doesnt crash, but running windows 7 it does?

Flopper

• Calf
Re: Wireless Issure with Intel Card WZR-HP-AG300H
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 09:21:59 AM »

The other way around...

It would be okay if a connection would not be possible, but crashing the router completely isn't far what i expect of this product ;)

It seems i fixed this issue by turning off the n-support at 2GHz Wlan and connect over this network.