Author Topic: WCR-GN port forwarding problem  (Read 2466 times)

andwang

• Calf
WCR-GN port forwarding problem
« on: July 18, 2011, 12:54:51 PM »

Have used Buffalo router for 5 years, this is the first time I get disappointed about the quality of their product.

Seven weeks ago, I purchased 3units of WCR-GN, S/N: 140623062456xx 140623061328xx.....  and everything works fine after setting up the WAN, LAN forwarding and wireless.

However, problem got on one by one without any special reason. All happened that LAN port forwarding does not work. I tried to use DMZ instead and it works. Just the port forwarding did not work.

I purchased G300N to replace them and the G300N works so well up to now (another 3 weeks now).

Here, I am not complaining. Just want to let everyone knows about the bug and hope Buffalo can be careful about their low cost product.

Alpha2

• Calf
Re: WCR-GN port forwarding problem
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 12:08:25 PM »

Hi,

I tried port forwarding on the WCR-GN and it didn't work.   I also tried DMZ and it doesn't seem to work either.  How did you forward ports with DMZ?  Putting the relevant IP address on the DMZ doesn't seem to work to open up the traffic.

Any help appreciated, as I am not sure if it's the router and/or the ISP that is blocking several(/all?) ports.

gdmanuel

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 07:33:42 PM »

same problem here, "Air Station Buffalo:WCR-GN wireless router" doesn't work any more! it says that "limited and no connectivity", even though my laptop! And I can't access the ip address on my router it says that "The connection was reset" until now! About my "Air station WCR-GN buffalo" status, you will notice that only Power led has ON! the rest of the led was fail like: Security led, Wireless led, Router led and even though DIAG led, it doesn't work any more! what should I do now? please help!!!!!!!!!!!

Square

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 09:59:30 AM »

Me too!! exact problem here! The WCR-GN is function porperly before, it become not functioning at all with only 'Power' led is on. Please help.