Author Topic: iphone login  (Read 1592 times)

jonnyrock

• Calf
iphone login
« on: May 25, 2011, 02:04:38 PM »

Hi,

I have a 2tb linkstation-live

LS-CHL14A

firmware - 1.41

I am able to get network access (wireless) and web access from my PC. Up until recently I could also get access to my folders on the linkstation on wifi via my iphone. This was great for streaming music to my dock. It involved using webaccessi (buffalo inc.) which when pressed gave me the option through 'settings' to log-in and use the application. No longer..., now it gives me the 'NAS list' screen and will not allow me to cancel in order to login (with the shaded 'cancel' button in sight).

Any ideas folks, without the streaming feature this will be returned. Replies appreciated.

John

Jotin

• Big Bull
Re: iphone login
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 10:38:03 AM »

PM me your webaccess name and a log in so I can test this on my iphone.

EmKay

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 09:22:12 PM »

I think I have the same problem, if I understand you correctly -- with a previous firmware AND a previous version of the app, i could browse from my iPod to my LinkStation via wireless -- didn't need to set up "WebAccess," which I really don't want to turn on.  Now, however, that capability seems to be gone ?  Is that correct?  Will it be restored in future versions of the app?

Thanks

EmKay

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 10:33:08 PM »

Okay -- I see what I was misunderstanding, and think I "get" how to connect.  I have a related question about subfolders, but will open a new topic, for that...