Author Topic: LS-CH1.0TL unaccessible on WHR-HP-G300N  (Read 3051 times)

kanx

• Calf
LS-CH1.0TL unaccessible on WHR-HP-G300N
« on: May 01, 2011, 01:10:29 PM »
Hi, I just changed my route from Linksys WRT54G to WHR-HP-G300N Ver.1.82 (R1.12/B1.00), then LS-CH1.0TL became unaccessible. It can be found by Nas Navigator, but when error show: confirm driver status. Mapped drivers also not work. I tried to connect my LS-CH to Linksys, it works well, the web admin page also accessible. Check the network setting, DHCP is enabled, and work well. When I change the DHCP in route, LS-CH will change accordingly. I tried below method, but it does not work (tip from storage forums) "Please switch the unit to off and wait until the lights are off. Hold the function button for 10 seconds while it is still off. While still holding the function button after 10 seconds please flip the switch to off. Once the function light begins to blink release the function button and press it again for one second. Wait until the power light is solid and this will restore your unit. This process will not delete any data and will only restore the admin password and set the IP address back to DHCP." In web DHCP page of G300N, I can see the LS-CH got IP, and in Diag page ping LS-CH's IP also return good new. But I can not ping it on PC. I think the problem is on G300N. Please advise.

kanx

• Calf
Re: LS-CH1.0TL unaccessible on WHR-HP-G300N
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 01:12:33 PM »
I am sorry about the format, i type in paragraphs, but it appears one...