Author Topic: Unable to connect WIRELESS printer to WZR-HP-G300NH  (Read 2626 times)

ttomy

• Calf
Unable to connect WIRELESS printer to WZR-HP-G300NH
« on: October 14, 2009, 10:53:42 PM »

I am trying to connect a Lexmar 9300 series printers wirelessly to the G300NH and I can't. Tech support suggested changing encryption to WPA, which I did but this did not help. Working with this router has been very frustrating and I am not impressed with their tech support.  The printer installation wizard finds my network, I type my shared key and it can not connect to it. Have I forgotten to setup an option in the router to allow printing? HELP!!

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: Unable to connect WIRELESS printer to WZR-HP-G300NH
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 07:41:28 AM »

Can your printer connect successfully to any wireless network? Or do you have any other wireless device that can connect to the router?

PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

ttomy

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 10:25:08 PM »

I have 1 desktop, 2 laptops and a netbook already connected to the wireless network. I had no problems with my old linksys router. I thought I had 'upgraded' to a better product but  this P.O.C  has been very difficult to configure. I am to the point that I am taking it to an e-cycle center and getting rid of it. Tech support provides no guidance what so ever in fixing the issue.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 03:54:24 AM »

So hmmm you have several devices that can connect wirelessly to the Buffalo router but your printer cannot and yet you blame the router..... OK yeah i see your logic there!

PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

hkopium

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 10:41:50 AM »

LOL

Very correct.

TKBf

• Calf
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2011, 09:46:21 AM »
A little old post but I like to follow-up for who need RIGHT help here. Goto the setting of your WZR-HP-G300NH, if "Separate Feature" in the "Wireless Config->Basic" is checked, UNCHECK it and apply, your PC should be able to connect wireless printer through G300NH now.