Author Topic: WHR-G300N PORT FORWARD NOT WORKING  (Read 1612 times)

alfiep123

• Calf
WHR-G300N PORT FORWARD NOT WORKING
« on: March 16, 2011, 07:13:54 PM »

Hey guys, I purchased the WHR-G300n around 2 months ago purely for gaming use, I knew I was able to port forward so this is the main reason I brought this router. The first thing I tried was simply to open port 3074 UDP and TCP, I did the usual and it worked like a charm, I went from STRICT NAT to OPEN NAT. A month after this I sold my xbox because things are rough but i decided I wanted to create a mine craft server, I look at guides and realized I had to open port 25565, I assumed this was not a problem because I had used the forwarding before, it simply would not work. I have looked around for some sort of firewall that would somehow block this but I cannot see any, I do not have any anti virus or firewall on my PC blocking this function either. This is very strange and I really need help here guys, I did some research and updated to version 1.83 but still no luck. Thanks a lot guys for any ideas.

alfiep123

• Calf
Re: WHR-G300N PORT FORWARD NOT WORKING
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 10:24:09 AM »

Is there seriously no fix for this? I've been looking around and there are various postswith the same problem but none seem to be solved.