Author Topic: Linkstation LS-CHL Power Management doesn't work.  (Read 5447 times)

CorePrime

• Calf
Linkstation LS-CHL Power Management doesn't work.
« on: February 18, 2009, 07:58:41 AM »
   Running Vista SP1.  Linkstation LS-CHL F/W 1.06.  I have set the Power Management to specific days from 6:00 to 16:00.  The unit doesn't stay on during these hours, it only comes on when I turn on the laptop and it turns off when I shutdown the laptop.  I don't like that since other computers are on the network.

Jason

• El Toro
Re: Linkstation LS-CHL Power Management doesn't work.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 11:12:45 AM »
That's probably because you have the NAS Navigator problem installed on your computer and the switch on the back is set to auto, switch it to manual.

CorePrime

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 01:36:01 PM »
   I don't see manual switch.  I only see on/off/auto.  Yes, the laptop is running NAS Navigator.

CorePrime

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 09:44:45 AM »

This feature worked initially, but I think it got broken in the lasted firmware update.

On a seperate note, after connecting a usb printer, printing is extremely slow.  Unbelievably slow, like something isn't right.

Colin137

• Big Bull
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 04:39:08 PM »
Make sure the power switch is set to "On". If you still see problems since updating the firmware, try resetting it from Maintenance, Initialization, Restore.