Author Topic: WLI-UC-G300N Wireless USB adaptor installation issue  (Read 2786 times)

andy1583

• Calf
WLI-UC-G300N Wireless USB adaptor installation issue
« on: May 20, 2009, 10:19:41 AM »

Hi,

I can't get my adaptor in install correctly. First I tried to use the drivers on the CD, but when i was prompted to insert the adapter, the installer didn't see it.

So I downloaded the latest drivers from Buffalo, the installer saw it this time, started to install it, then a pop-up window came up informing me that it supported 300Mb/s and that I should go and enable it after the installation.

However, after clicking 'OK' to close the pop-up, the installer completed before informing me that the driver was not installed correctly.

I've tried setting the adapter to 300Mb/s, but the program to do it doesn't find it.

I've also tried using every usb port that I have. Windows sees it and asks to install it, but can't find any drivers to install.

I'm using vista x64 if that's an issue. 

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: WLI-UC-G300N Wireless USB adaptor installation issue
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 10:42:18 AM »

The drivers are designed to work in a 32bit OS only, im afraid there are no official 64bit drives available from Buffalo.

PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!