Author Topic: Buffalo Air Station Wireless G  (Read 10658 times)

jennifur75

• Calf
Re: Buffalo Air Station Wireless G
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2009, 11:27:11 AM »

I am back on line (yay!!) but still unable to log into my air station. It says the user name is root, but no matter what password I tried it doesn't work. I have tried leaving it blank, typing in password, etc. How do I get it reset? And also as far as I knew I didn't even have a password set, although I want to set one because my neighbors are getting on my connection.

JoshC

• Big Bull
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2009, 02:39:04 PM »
ok do a hard reset on the router.  Unplug the power and hold the resetbutton as your holding the reset button down plug the unit back in andcountinue to hold the reset for about 30 sec the red light on the frontof the unit will do a series of flashes then pause then flash againafter the second time release the reset button.   Let it site for abouta min and do a power cycle then try that 192.168.11.1 and make surethat the switch on the back is on auto not bridge.

rolaXone

• Calf
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2010, 08:29:36 PM »

dude can you please tell me how to get into my routers settings so i can add my ipods wifi address. i have tried so many 192. whatever addresses on the web browser but none of them seem to work. please reply asap i would really appreciate the help.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2010, 07:36:13 AM »

rolaXone wrote:

dude can you please tell me how to get into my routers settings so i can add my ipods wifi address. i have tried so many 192. whatever addresses on the web browser but none of them seem to work. please reply asap i would really appreciate the help.

dude! whats the model number of your router?!

All Buffalo routers by default use: 192.168.11.1

PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!