Author Topic: WZR2-G300N Missing DHCP Lease IP Addresses  (Read 5986 times)

rodneyr

• Calf
WZR2-G300N Missing DHCP Lease IP Addresses
« on: December 31, 2008, 12:42:23 PM »
   I have around 10 IP addresses connected to my router (4 hardwired / 6 wireless).  However, under Current DHCP Client Information only IP address is listed.  I press Refresh Current Information and still only one shows.  This is annoying especially when something is not working properly and I need to determine the IP address.  I have firmware version 1.00 _ 1.26 on XP.

Paul

• Big Bull
Re: WZR2-G300N Missing DHCP Lease IP Addresses
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 02:07:27 PM »
Make sure you are running the latest firmware, and try setting the units back to factory defaults.  If you still have this issue after this please let me know what region you purchased the unit from and I will get this sent up to corporate.

qda

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 04:59:45 PM »

I have a US version of the router, using firmware 1.26 (which is the latest, unfortunately)

I have the exact same problem - the DHCP list ONLY shows up when there are NO manual assignments. If I make a manual assignment to a MAC address, the list disappears except for the manually assigned ones. If I then remove the manual assignment, the list goes blank until a restart or factory reset (not sure which one).

bfaler

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 06:50:44 PM »
   Did any of you ever get this problem resolved?  I have the same problem with the same firmware.  Really annoying problem with an otherwise great wireless router.

rodneyr

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 07:09:49 AM »
   I believe I resolved this issue via brute force - reinitialize the router and start from scratch.  Just using the latest firmware did not resolve the issue for me. 

bfaler

• Calf
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 11:42:05 AM »
   Darn..  I gave that a shot last night but it didn't do the trick.  If I manually add a new static assignment the list comes back for a second.. but as soon as I do anything else (e.g. delete one of the assignments or navigate to another page) then it goes away again.