Author Topic: WLi-PCI-G300 N drivers????  (Read 5107 times)

scottimus

• Calf
WLi-PCI-G300 N drivers????
« on: November 18, 2008, 03:12:32 PM »
   I bought an WLi-PCI-G300 N pci wireless network card, and after downloading the drivers from this website for XP Pro, I can't get any of them to work. Any suggestions? I would like to use this card, but can't find the drivers!

Paul

• Big Bull
Re: WLi-PCI-G300 N drivers????
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 11:16:27 AM »

what operating system are you using?

does the device manager report an unknown device

and what client manager are you using?

MrPresident

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 05:13:20 PM »

They already stated they are using it for XP Pro. 

I have the same problem, I'm running 32-bit xp home and the drivers that are supplied with the CBG300_Windows, which is recommended when you try to download drivers for the Buffalo Wireless Infiniti PCI Adapter, don't work. The titles of the .inf files themselves seem to be for a 54g speed adapter, not an N adapter. I have tried sending the driver wizard in the folder's direction and even manually installed the drivers supplied but it still comes up w/ an error saying the device failed to start as soon as i finish installation.

The drivers that originally came on the disc seemed to work fine but the files provided from the website do not want to be designated with this adapter

All I want are the drivers for the Buffalo WLI-PCI-G300N  that will work on xp home 32-bit.

Do you have any files other than the CBG300_windows pack? 

I can't seem to find them anywhere. 

MrPresident

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 05:29:34 PM »

Well I finally found the drivers for the WLI-PCI-G300n adapter in a driver pack for a bunch of other Buffalo adapters.

If other people need this driver here's the link:

http://www.wireless-driver.com/download/buffalo/BUFFALO-Wireless-Driver-Installer-Driver-Package.htm

I just unzipped the GBG300N folder and the .inf file is netg300n.inf