Author Topic: Airstation G54 setup page  (Read 7825 times)

plshelp

• Calf
Airstation G54 setup page
« on: November 06, 2008, 10:54:32 AM »

Hi,

I am setting up my old airstation g54 back in another room and I tried resetting the router by holding on the reset button till the diag led lit up and than released and recycle the power but I won't be able to log in to setup page via 192.168.11.1 by using root and no password.

I have also found a suggestion at http://forums.buffalotech.com/buffalo/board/message?board.id=0102&thread.id=90, however that tip don't seem to work either. I don't seem to find the CD anywhere, is there any other way to reset the router backso that I can set it up?

Thanks

plshelp

• Calf
Re: Airstation G54 setup page
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 06:49:44 PM »

Alright now it seems to work after holding the reset button for 30 sec multiple time. However now I am unable to access the setup page via lan but am able to access it via wireless. I think it has to do something with the mac filtering where I accidentally registered my laptop as the first mac address rather than my desktop which do not have any wireless card.  I did try resetting it back but the mac address is still displayed on the mac filtering page.

Paul

• Big Bull
Re: Airstation G54 setup page
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 04:09:13 PM »
What IP address are you getting with the LAN from the DHCP server?