Author Topic: Web Access terminates after shutdown  (Read 1803 times)

hpitro

• Calf
Web Access terminates after shutdown
« on: September 08, 2010, 02:19:45 AM »

Hi,

I use a Linkstation LS-WTGL62D and WebAccess (with buffalonas.com and directly, same problem). Each time I restart the linkstation (it goes down if my pc's go down) the WebAccess is dead. I have to go to WebAdmin --> WebAccess --> Service Setup --> Apply and it runs again.

Is there a way to start the service in boot process?

Thanks in advance.

hhp

AngelsAbys

• El Toro
Re: Web Access terminates after shutdown
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 08:55:49 AM »

Please make sure the switch is placed in the on position as opposed to the auto position if this has not been done yet.  Also is there a computer on the network that has the nas navi program, typically if the nas loses connection with the navigator it will enter suspend mode

hpitro

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 12:20:08 AM »

Hi AngelsAbyss,

thanks for your answer.

The NAS is set to auto mode to ensure that it shuts down if all computers are down. At least one computer (which I use for myself) has the NAS Navigator2 program installed and it is set to start on bootup. The LinkStation starts after booting my computer automatically.

But each time after shutdown of my computers and shutdown of the LinkStation it looses the WebAccess feature (service) - not the options.

Regards

AngelsAbys

• El Toro
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 10:01:02 AM »

This is a new problem, to me at least, but for the remainder of the week and I going to attempt to replicate this to get a solid reason as to why and/or a fix to this.