Author Topic: LS421DE EM MODE Emergency mode  (Read 12933 times)

jayducati

• Calf
LS421DE EM MODE Emergency mode
« on: June 30, 2013, 07:12:15 AM »

Hi

I just bought the LS421DE, I install all the software check all the LAN line, got all the ip, got a new firmware 1.01. I try to update the firmware and it said " Paritition not found update firmware abort " What am i missing, Please help to make the harddisk work. Also what format i need to format on my Harddisk ( GPT,Dynamic or BASic ) Thank you 

T3012

• Calf
Re: LS421DE EM MODE Emergency mode
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 04:55:26 AM »
Power on NAS , Then let power light get stable White. Status light be red stable.

Now press function button , red light will start blinking , now try to update with lnstation updater ,

It will start updating.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 05:15:03 AM »
When pressing the function button for the installation, only quickly press it ( half a second will do ) otherwise the unit won't react.
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

Metty

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 12:48:06 PM »
Power on NAS , Then let power light get stable White. Status light be red stable.

Now press function button , red light will start blinking , now try to update with lnstation updater ,

It will start updating.

Thank you, that did the trick for me after firmware update failed from websetup.

maykelmfb2003

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 02:39:02 AM »
Hello everyone, thank you very much, with their knowledge could install the firmware, I was 15 days without being able to run my LS441DE. Thank you so much.