Author Topic: Restart Windows & access LS-WXL always asking for password  (Read 1504 times)

yamahaR1

• Calf
Restart Windows & access LS-WXL always asking for password
« on: June 06, 2013, 03:51:51 AM »

HI All,

I've been googling for a while now but can't find and real help or answers..so....

My problem these days is whenever I restart Win7 or Win8  pc's and then try to click on the mapped share icon in windows explorer I keep getting a "windows security" "enter network password" prompt asking me for Username & Password. 

Ticking the chek box to "save credentials"  doesn't seem to work. I can access files then when restrarting PC I have to log in again.

Oh yeah when restarting PC, I get a msg "unable to recconnect all network drives" until I go into explorer and clicking lswxl icon then having to input password.

Any suggestions to stop this happening, I would like to boot up and be logged into nas without inputting password everytime. Could I just remove usernames/passwords from the setting page? I basically need this to be treated as a removable storage disk if that makes sense..

Thanks

D'

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: Restart Windows & access LS-WXL always asking for password
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 06:39:21 AM »

If the username/passwords you have created on the NAS exactly match the username/password that you use to log onto Windows then it will not ask you for a password.

PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!