Author Topic: Invalid Serial Number when trying to download the NAS Naviagtor Software  (Read 7984 times)

SwissTony43

• Calf

I have just tried to download an updated version of the NAS Navigator Software (for Windows 8) for my LinkStation Duo (LS-WX1.0TL/R1) as I cannot map the default share on the NAS. But when I enter the serial number I am receiving an "Invalid Serial Number". I have entered what I believe to be the correct (ie 14 digit) serial number, I have also tried the C-S/N to no avail.

ratty2013

• Buffalo

SwissTony43 wrote:

I have just tried to download an updated version of the NAS Navigator Software (for Windows 8) for my LinkStation Duo (LS-WX1.0TL/R1) as I cannot map the default share on the NAS. But when I enter the serial number I am receiving an "Invalid Serial Number". I have entered what I believe to be the correct (ie 14 digit) serial number, I have also tried the C-S/N to no avail.

Are you downloading the NAS Navigator Software from the same "Region" as you acquired your linkstation from, i.e, if you have the European version of the linkstation are you downloading from the European site?