Author Topic: Terastation Webacess, See only user settings, No share  (Read 1533 times)

onerrorgoto

• Calf
Terastation Webacess, See only user settings, No share
« on: May 15, 2013, 03:41:26 AM »

Hello, I have seaarched this forum and read the Sticky post on setup webacess but still have a problem.

Have set up webaccess according to the manual, I belive I have done everything right although the management site differs between terstation and linkstation.

When I go to my NAS on buffalonas.com/xxx I get the sign in screen and after given the correct login credentials, all I get is the user setting page.

The only thing I can do is edit the Password, I do not see the share.

I do not understand what is wrong since I have access to the NAS from teh outside but do not se the share.

Buffalo Terastation

TS5400D

FW: Latest

/Anders

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: Terastation Webacess, See only user settings, No share
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 04:45:05 AM »

What is the local port number you are using for web access? once your on the local network type http://IP-Of-Terastation:portnumber

PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

onerrorgoto

• Calf
Re: Terastation Webacess, See only user settings, No share
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 06:30:35 AM »

Thank you for your reply.

It was the external Port in the webaccess settings that messed it up.

I had it set to port 80 but when I changed it to port 9000 the it worked. (UPnP is not supported in our network)

/Anders

PS. Davo I meant to mark your answer as solution but clicked on the wrong link. is there a way to change that?