Author Topic: LS-VL 6 times Blinking Red Light  (Read 5620 times)

messinajonathan1986

• Calf
LS-VL 6 times Blinking Red Light
« on: December 20, 2013, 08:52:26 PM »
Hello , people, let me introduce me my name is jonathan im from argentina and i need your help for what i must do

I have bought an buffalo ls vl [the pro] and it came without hard drive, when i put a harddrive to see if this is working, a reb blinking light is showing for 6 times

I have formated the disk and i have created a partition, and just empty as it is [with out sistem operative] i put it in the nas and that is what happening

I think maybe something is missing ¿firmware? or some files that i must install for my own

¿What i must do ppl? sorry im completly noob and new on this and is my first time

messinajonathan1986

• Calf
Re: LS-VL 6 times Blinking Red Light
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 09:39:45 PM »
bah should i read the damn faq

hehehe, i realize for my own that something was missing, i have to tpuch the function button hehee

http://in.faq.buffalo-global.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14000/c/36,3667,3668

is the same for all models?

messinajonathan1986

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 09:56:53 PM »
ppl i need help i currently installing i cant download the linkstation navigator because i cant find the serial number of the product

can someone upload for me LinkNavigator for LS-VL - Windows that?

or can someone share with me a valid key is this is possible?

joma90

• VIP
  • Life would be easy if we only had the source code!
    • Let me show you how to google
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 06:51:55 PM »
Your serial number is 14 digit number. If you cant download the software because the serial number is wrong then make sure you are on the right site. There are different buffalotech sites. one per certain regions.

http://www.buffalotech.com/select_your_region

if not you can call buffalosupport and ask them to see if they can give you a spoof serial number.
Units I own: TS-XL, TS-WXL, LS-WVL, TS-RXL,  TS5400, TS-RVHL,

I don't work for Buffalo but i do love there products enough to help people