Author Topic: Problems with authenticate the password...  (Read 1294 times)

Yanzwan

• Calf
Problems with authenticate the password...
« on: February 21, 2013, 11:56:41 AM »

Please i have a problem... I don't want to lose any data inside my external because almost important data inside it... :'( 

Before this, i connect my 'MiniStation Extreme' to my brother notebook to do transfering data...after finish, when i connect my 'MiniStation Extreme' again to my notebook, start from there, i got the problem occurred:

(when authenticated the password..already 'key in' the correct password.., click 'ok' for several times.. nothing happen.., when click exit, it said

"it is restricted to enter the password. please note that restriction time is decreased only while the screen to enter the password is displayed")

And i'm not sure what happen to my 'MiniStation Extreme' on that time during i connect it to my brother notebook but i think it can be conflict with any publisher 'password manager' software like 'chica password manager'... i tell you this, maybe if you have any idea how this problem can occurred...

Furthermore, if we use 'enable' the 'authenticate automatically' on 'Secure Lock Manager Easy', still the same... It just display with the password already written on it but not authenticate yet...

Please admin help me... This is my external description:

'Buffalo MiniStation Extreme, MiniStation PZ USB 3.0 1.0TB Premium (Dark Silver) - HD-PZ1.0U3S - AP' ------- :')