Author Topic: UPnP Gateway not found and/or doesn't support port forwarding, use manual setup  (Read 2343 times)

Faresh

• Calf

I have a Linkstation Live for which I set-up tehWebAccess a week ago and it worked first time perfectly. I subsequently purchased a Linkstation Pro and also set-it up on my network. I then attempted to change the "BuffaloNAS.com Name" for my Linkstation-Live, but get the message "UPnP Gateway not found and/or doesn't support port forwarding, use manual setup." I also tried to enable the WebAccess for my new Linkstation-Pro, but receive the same message. I have not changed anything on my network or Router. My linkstation-Live Webaccess still works fine (but I can not change the name or enable WebAccess for my Linkstation-Pro). What can be the reason for this and how do I fix it?

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

Faresh

• Calf

Thank you for the reply.

I performed the suggestions and it works, however the Linkstation worked perfectly fine for the last week usin easy set-up without having to disable UpNP. It is thus a mystery to me why I need to do it now in order for it to work.

Crockett812

• Calf
Ref:  http://forums.buffalotech.com/t5/Storage/can-t-set-up-webaccess-in-my-LS-XL/td-p/111848

Davo,
          Your URL appears to be broken. Do you have an updated URL for your link shown?  I'm having the same problem with UPnP on my LinkStation Pro LS-VL. I have been trying Everything!!!  Thanking you in advance.

Could you please email me the link to this information?  I greatly appreciate it.
Respectfully,  Crockett812
Email:  dgoodman812@gmail.com