Author Topic: TFTP Boot Recovery Working for LS-VL NAS Models  (Read 9328 times)

SnowBrdPaint

• Calf
TFTP Boot Recovery Working for LS-VL NAS Models
« on: October 23, 2012, 12:16:44 AM »

All, 

Today my LS-V3.0TL was bricked with the E6 (6 red blinking lights) error. Buffalo Tech Support told me a TFTP package to restore my LS-VL series NAS was not created yet, but there was a work around using "TFTP Boot Recovery LS-XL 1.00.exe" file. Unfortunately, the workaround instructions did not work.

Luckily I was able to create a working TFTP package. Hopefully this will help any other users that experience this error with these models. 

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Please follow all instructions on the storage sub-forum stickes for instructions on how to use this tool. The TFTP tool below should work with any LS-VL (LS-V1.0TL, LS-V3.0TL, LS-V3.0TL, LS-V4.0TL) model.

TFTP Boot Recovery LS-VL 1.53.zip

Good Luck!

ncmorgan

• Calf
Re: TFTP Boot Recovery Working for LS-VL NAS Models
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 04:18:12 AM »

hi can you tell  me all  the settings you put in ip address there is a few in that page and it only says to change ip address

thanks

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 04:45:30 AM »

ncmorgan wrote:

hi can you tell  me all  the settings you put in ip address there is a few in that page and it only says to change ip address

thanks

Follow FAQ 3 of 5 in the sotrage section for full instructions.

PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

bonehead

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 12:54:23 PM »

Hi, could you upload the file again the link is already broken, thank you for your help !

Shonk

• Buffalo