Author Topic: Terastation HS-DH0.0TGL/R5 firmware not on website  (Read 10781 times)

crowdstar

• Calf
Terastation HS-DH0.0TGL/R5 firmware not on website
« on: October 01, 2012, 12:53:38 PM »

We got a SYSTEM ERROR E04 on this terastation.  I need to get it up long enough to copy off the data.  What I've seen says there is a boot utility to update the firmware and kernel but I can't find a download for this model.  In fact I can't find any mention of this model at all.  Can someone help?

Or is there another way to retrieve the data?  Someone is recommending moving the drives to a linux server and trying to bring up the raid.  Is that a terrible idea?

cacchip

• Calf
Re: Terastation HS-DH0.0TGL/R5 firmware not on website
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 01:30:34 PM »

I have an HS-DH1.0T/R5 with the same problem. How does one get into Emergency boot mode?

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 05:07:41 AM »

cacchip wrote:

I have an HS-DH1.0T/R5 with the same problem. How does one get into Emergency boot mode?

Read the post above yours on how to get it into EM mode.

PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

abennett

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2017, 11:46:45 AM »
For those like me who couldn't find the reset button:  On that model you have to open the front door, exposing the drives, to find it.  Feel up under the display and you'll find it.

But now it's displayed "System EM Mode Booting....." for about 30 minutes.  Is that normal?