Author Topic: ls-wtgl  (Read 5875 times)

Livingdog

• Calf
ls-wtgl
« on: January 30, 2009, 10:48:18 PM »

1st, let me say, I'm a newb. 

My LS-WTGL/R1 V3 has booted in EM and now is inaccessible. I had tried to run the latest version update (3.09) and it failed. Now I can not access my server at all. I'm running Win XP Pro.

When I attempt to run the update, the LS updater errors out with the following errors

1st: Couldn't open

initrd.buffalo

and            hddrootfs,updated

Then it states: "PC and LS-WTGL/R!-V3 firmware version are same. Updating is not necessary"

Am I missing something here? The server was working fine before attempting this update. Now I get a network path not found.

I don't know what this means, so a little help here would be great.

agundrum

• Calf
Re: ls-wtgl
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 07:41:50 AM »
   I have the exact same problem.  Any solutions?????

MMRS

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 07:43:31 AM »
   I've experienced the same problem and now my Network Storage is inaccessible. Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

HCL

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 08:53:04 AM »

I have exactly the same problem. I think there is something wrong with the new FW :-((

I have reinstalled the old FW 3.07 and I must configure the Buffalo Station new :-((

it starts with DHCP and Japanese Language. :-((

Livingdog

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 02:32:47 PM »

No the LS can not be found at all. Navigator can't even locate it now, nor can the LSUpdater.

I REALLY need to have some kind of response. I spent too much $$ on this thing, not to mention the data that may be lost and that I can not access for my business. I need this like I need a hole in the head...

savant60

• Calf
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2009, 02:29:01 AM »
   I've experienced the same thing.  There must be a problem with these files extracting.

drmemory

• Big Bull
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 10:25:39 AM »

Two files had the wrong file extension in the .zip firmware file for revision 3.09. We resolved the issue by replacing these two files in the firmware .zip file for revision 3.09. Please re-download the firmware and install.

draidt

• Calf
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2009, 11:05:17 AM »
   It doesn't work because it can't find the station, now what, I am dead in the water ??????
Message Edited by draidt on 02-02-2009 01:57 PM

MMRS

• Calf
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2009, 03:47:41 AM »
   After several tries I can update the firmware. Thank you.